Saturday, January 23, 2010

You're in my head. Get outta my head!

At first I really wanted to thank everyone for the sweet and nice comments I get every time I post something new. I'm so bad at commenting back the past months and still a lot of you take the time to write a comment. I can't tell you how much I appreciate that. All the best wishes comments on the burglar post were so sweet and it really made me feel better. I've let my dad read it and he also thought it was so sweet. You all are so great!^^

Today my dad and me got some new things again. We got a new tv, arranged curtains for downstairs (you could look right into the living room, apparently one of the robbers was here before (and they watched my dad the whole week long!) and took a look around the house. One of the neighbours called the police, but that wasn't enough to keep them away obviously), new underwear (they stole my dad's freaking underwear!), new perfume for me and new mascara. And sweetly enough my dad suggested to go to the shoe department and I got new shoes! How can I say no to that? It was never my intention to go to the shoe department, because I only wanted to get the things my dad was missing. After everything we bought a chocolate cake and sushi! The sushi was delicious as usual and the chocolate cake.. Damn, I want another piece of it!

I wore kind of 2 outfits today. With the same garments, but different accessories.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Topshop dress
H&M skirt underneath
Blue Vintage waistbelt
Claire's bow
Necklace was a present
Topshop platforms
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And before people are going to comment on the shape of my lips. I can't help it! I'm not making a funny mouth on purpose x]
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Topshop scarf
H&M skirt
Pieces scarf
Vintage bow
Necklace was a gift
See by Chloé boots

And now my newest baby's!^^ Let me introduce them to you as Stella McCartney the 6th and Givenchy the 3th.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And now I'm off to bed since it's already been 2 O'clock and I'm busy with this post for 2 hours already. Don't we just love slow internet? Good night everyone and have a nice sunday!

33 comments:

Liset said...

Jij post nog laat :) Maar hele leuke outfit! En je stella mccartney schoenen zijn echt super! Welterusten alvast :)

Kellie said...

Aw, you look adorable! :) And your new shoes are amazing, I can't wait to see how you style them!

Really? They stole his UNDERWEAR?! Well. That's just gross.

http://playingdressupwithkellie.blogspot.com/

Isabelle said...

I adore the flowers and of course the new shoes are beautiful!

superumi said...

hi! I just came across your blog and I find it very inspirational. looking forward to read more from your previous posts :)

Nice to know you.

-superumi
http://popsicle-dress.blogspot.com

p/s: care to exchange links?

Gracie said...

I love your clothes! My favourite outfit was the first one, that dress is lovely. x

Cora said...

I love your dress, and your blog is amazing :)

Anonymous said...

Je schoenen zijn fantastisch!

Mo said...

all the pics didnt download on my comp (slow internet here as well!) but from what i can say i can say i love that adorable dress !

jennifer Jacobs said...

Nice, ik vind je eerste combi het mooiste. En nu ben ik helemaal verliefd op je schoenen. Jammergenoeg hebben ze mijn maat niet meer op de onlineshop dus k hoop ze te bemachtigen als ik in Newcastle ben.
En ik vind je Givenchy echt heeelg erg mooi.

Wel fijn dat jullie weten wie de inbrekers zijn. Hopelijk word hij gepakt en krijgt hij zijn straf! En wie steelt er nou ondergoed hahaha.

Imelda said...

Leuke outfits! Ik vind het altijd tof als je 2 compleet verschillende outfits kan bedenken met bijna dezelfde stukken. En dat kleedje is echt geweldig, ik heb het nogal eens gezegd, maar echt waaw!
Mooie nieuwe schoenen! Die Givenchy's zijn echt GEWELDIG!

www.janetteria.com said...

Just lucky U! :-D

P.S.: ♥Please don't forget to join the Gypsy Warrior Brand's giveaway!♥

Good luck!


X♥X♥

Joanne said...

Goed dat je je al weer wat beter voelt. Lijkt me inderdaad allemaal heel naar van de inbrekers.

Echt supermooie outfits trouwens, vooral de eerste. En liefde voor je schoenen. :D

Dodo said...

Ze stelen echt vreemde dingen. Een tv is normaal maar ondergoed en mascara? Iemand probeerde gister ook mn fiets te jatten, vond m gelukkig terug voor ze m met de rest in konden laten maar t laat toch een raar gevoel achter.
Btw, die Stella McCartney zijn er mooi! Volgends mij zijn ze aan nog leuker :) Ook leuk dat je vader gewoon spontaan schoenen gaat kopen. Ik krijg alleen maar de 'je hebt toch al genoeg schoenen?' opmerking xD

The High Heel Times said...

Too bad blogger friends can't do much more than encouraging because of the distance. I hope you're all doing fine by now.
You look lovely on the new pictures, the new pairs are cute as well!

Stéphanie said...

Ik vind het rokje onder het jurkje erg leuk. Erover iets minder ;). Je nieuwe schoenen zijn prachtig trouwens!

Marleen said...

Leuke outfits!
En wat een geweldige schoenen, heb je weer gekocht! x

Couture said...

I love the Topshop platforms!

Judith
http://couture-and-beauty.blogspot.com/

Leah said...

beautiful outfits! and i adore the new shoes. i'm so glad everything is all right now :)
xx

Tanya said...

Dat jurkje is echt zoo geweldig! Hij staat je echt heel leuk? Je wilde je haar toch rood verven? Ik vind dat je dat echt moet doen!! Staat je vast super :)

magicnina said...

Nice outfit! The pattern of your dress is so gorgeous!

plummy said...

I just wanted to let you know that I just found your blog and have read ALL of the back entries! Your style is super cute and I love hearing what you have to say! I'm sorry about the robbery, that's terrible. I hope the rest of your month goes better! :)

-plummy

KY said...

Ondergoed stelen? Wat een rare mensen bestaan er toch.. Lief van je vader dat hij met je naar de schoenenafdeling wilde gaan, hij zal vast veel aan zijn hoofd hebben nu. Hopelijk worden de meeste dingen vergoed door de verzekering!
Je schoenencollectie groeit ondertussen steeds meer, echt geweldig om te zien haha ik vind beide outfits trouwens erg leuk gecombineerd, leuk om dat rokje onder het jurkje aan te doen.

Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said...

té cute weer... zucht

Imogen said...

I love your dress, the colours and pattern are beautiful. I really like how you put the skirt under it. I have a couple of dresses that are too short and I wonder if I could do the same thing. Also I gave you an award on my blog.

Edith Elin G.R. said...

I always read ur blog, in fact u are in my household pages[google chrome] haha I feel annoyed with ur dad situation(My computer have dead since december)I did'nt now, But so good it was his underwear and not him ! Well I hope evrythings goin' better
Kisses From México
Elin

Anonymous said...

Wat ik me afvraag hoe kom je aan al t geld je hebt geen baan toch? En je krijgt vaak dure schoenen zeg..

Anonymous said...

Beide outfits zijn heel leuk, jij kunt de dingen altijd verrassend goed combineren. En wat bof je maar weer met je schoenen <3 En die comments, die ontvang ik wel als je tijd hebt! Ik post trouwens ook weer outfits op mijn blog xD

Eline said...

wat heb jij een leuke stijl (: ennn mag ik vragen hoe jouw haarkleur heet? of heb je het bij de kapper laten doen? ik vind het heel erg leuk namelijk! (kun je dat misschien in een berichtje op hyves sturen als je die hebt? hihi)

Yucar said...

Fantastic outfits!!!!
I would like to have all of your shoes!!!!! their are really cute!!!

Marlena said...

That first outfit, with the nude pumps, is just gorgeous. You look like something out of a magazine, i love the mix and matching

Sam said...

Thank you all so much for the sweet comments! ^^

@ Liset
Nou, ik ben zo te zien niet de enige haha!

@ Superumi
Aah, thank you so much ^^

@ Dodo
Aah, gadver, wat vervelend dat iemand je fiets probeerde te jatten! Gelukkig is het niet gelukt!
En de 'je hebt toch al genoeg schoenen' opmerking krijg ik altijd van mijn oma's, haha x]

@ Dexter
Aah, that's so sweet from you!^^ I really appreciate it. But this also makes me feel a lot better =]

@ Tanya
Dank je!^^ En ja, ik wilde mijn haar koper verven! Ik denk dat ik het over 2 weken ga doen :)

@ Plummy
Dear you're crazy that you have read all of my back entries, haha! But it's also very sweet ^^ Thank you!

@ Anoniem
Eigenlijk heb ik geen zin om die vraag te beantwoorden. Het voelt namelijk als een aanval. Ik zeg niet dat het een aanval is, maar dat gevoel heb ik erbij.

@ Rebecca
Dank je meis!^^ Je bent altijd zo lief! :) En ik wou laatst reageren op je blog, kon ik niet die code invoeren! Heel vervelend...

@ Marlena
Aah, haha, thank you so much!^^

Andi B. Goode said...

You have some of the most amazing shoes!
-Andi x

Iris said...

dat jurkje staat je echt geweldig!