Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Why do you only shoot me halfway to the moon?

I love Topshop, but I hate it when they cancel your order without a good reason! Something about the security of the customer. Annoying, but I ordered everything again and I hope everything will go well this time since I can't wait till I have everything! And especially the lace dress... I can't have favorites with my order, but I can't seem to resist lace. I think I already have thought of at least 6 outfits with that dress. I've been trying to draw it, but the last time I've been drawing is at least 2 years ago. Well, drawing like this, not for school. My skills got a little rusty. If they don't turned out that bad, I'll maybe even show them to you!

But now my outfit, since I have to go to school! Classes in the afternoon... Useless! And what did I say about lace, haha.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Vila lace body
Heaven & Earth checkered dress with bow
Scarf and necklace were gifts
Vintage bow
M by MJ peeptoe's

And my latest song addiction!

33 comments:

kwinst said...

Leuke outfit! Jurkje vond ik op het plaatje echt niet mooi, maar zo vind ik hem erg leuk!

Deze foto is zeker eerder gemaakt of niet? Omdat er geen sneeuw ligt? xD

x

Jessica said...

Those shoes! Pretty.

Bee said...

All your snow has gone! It is all still in here in the UK...although it is all slushy and horrible!

Lovely outfit x

sdsd said...

toevallig! ik zat net naar pixie lott te luisteren. geweldig jurkje ^^

Dodo said...

PLz gimme your shoes!! Vind je jaaroverzicht erg leuk btw! :)

Anonymous said...

Great blog !

Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said...

schattig weer hoor :)!

Stéphanie said...

Mooie outfit. Heel leuk dat kant onder het jurkje!

Anonymous said...

geen sneeuw?! en, leuke outfit. Ik vind je style echt prachtig (:

The High Heel Times said...

Pretty again indeed, I can't wait to see your new orders being worn!

Leah said...

love the dress!
xx

Leah said...

love the dress!
xx

Leah said...

love the dress!
xx

Lucile Loupillon said...

Waouh, I'm discovering your blog and I'm impressed! All is very perfect in this outfit, from the plaid dress to the marvelous red peep toes! I will check more often!!

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

Love the dress! Very cute!

Ma princesse de pêches said...

Love the outfit ... Love. It.
http://mypeachprincess.blogspot.com/
Love,
xx. Peach Princess ♥

carmen said...

Gorgeous <3

Anonymous said...

Dat jurkje blijft heel lief! <3

Yasemin said...

Vreemd, ik zie nergens sneeuw? xD
Wel leuke hakjes : )
x

Mo said...

really cute dress and i look the shoes !

Laia said...

wowww these are my favorite shoes from you! and the dress is lovely as well (L)

Andi B. Goode said...

I love the shoes!
-Andi x

Bucca said...

OMG I'm in love with those shoes!! so pretty.
Actually the whole outfit it really sweet :)

Ulrika said...

Those shoes are amazing!love the whole look!xxx

Une étincelle de mode said...

Oh that shoes, great!!!

http://etincelledemode.blogspot.com/

IRIS and PIETER said...

ah LOVE this!!! het past allemaal echt te lovely bij elkaar!

Deborah said...

love your style,
x.

Ilse said...

balen dat je Topshop order werd gecancelled! dat is nog nooit eerder bij mij gebeurd, vreemd :O maar je zag er weer leuk uit meid! die see-through heb je stylish gedaan, love it! I share your obsession for lace.

Cammila said...

I was just listening to Pixie today! And might I say that red is SO your color! :)

Marmelindela said...

Oeh. Heel pretty! Ik vind alles leuk! En vooral hoe die kanten body met dat laag uitgesneden jurkje staat. Mooi mooi mooi.

Marmelindela said...

En trouwens, die schoenen die jij hebt besteld bij Topshop (de hakken) zijn de bom.

(en bedankt voor je reactie, ik werd er iets minder verbitterd door ;))

Unknown said...

Prachtige outfit, vind je haarband mooi en de strikjes op je pumps zijn ook cute!! En die lace detail is echt <3!! Nog een fijn weekend.

Girl, zou je misschien op mijn outfit willen stemmen? http://bit.ly/4wLwyk
Thanks :)

xxx

Ilse said...

wauw dat zou echt geweldig zijn!!! leuk joh! :D always up for stuff like that!! ik ben ook vrij op zondag en maandag, perfect dus! laat het me weten, ik heb sinds kort een email voor m'n website stijlkind@gmail.com maar misschien heb je m'n persoonlijke email adres nog? (die check ik wat vaker whahaha) spreek je snel!