Tuesday, November 3, 2009

We have a situation here

I've been putting a lot of energy in school lately. More than I've ever done before and now I just don't know where to write about. I want to write about something that matters or something fun to read. But I'm thinking and nothing seems to pop up. Is this what you call a writers block? Or is it in this case a bloggers block? I looked back to my older posts in December, January and February and I discovered some things:
  • My blog is very slow when it comes up to loading pictures and the lay out. Damn annoying. Need to do something about it.
  • Everything seems more alive.
  • It was cosy in some way.
  • I putted more effort in my blog than I do now.
I don't know if you agree with me on that, but that's what I think. I guess the lack of energy, time and light plays a big role at the moment. I really dislike the fact that I have so many inspiration for outfits the past months, but just can't make decent photo's without boyfriend being here. I have to make photo's with self-timer and then I have the feeling I will disappoint you, my readers. I want to make the best possible photo's I can and with going to school from 9 till half past 4 and boyfriend working full-time I just don't have the opportunity (I don't mean anything with this boyfriend ;) ).
Also my style changed a little the past months and I have the feeling not everyone likes it. I know I wear these clothes for myself, but I suppose it's the being tired part plays a role when it comes up with that feeling. Though this isn't a complaining post. Just telling how I feel about my blog lately. I'm trying the best I can to make it work. And I'm sorry if not everything goes how it should go.

Now about my outfit! These are self-timer photo's. Oh well, you need to do something when you're home alone right?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dahlia dress and necklace
Anna van Toor leather jacket (got it for my birthday^^)
Miss L-fire ankleboots
Claire's bow

33 comments:

Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said...

prachtige outfit! de jurk en schoenen zijn een gouden combi :) en over je blog... ik vind niet dat er een grote verandering is qua sfeer... je post wat minder vaak, maar je outfits zijn je outfits en je verhalen zijn je verhalen. heb niet het gevoel dat je te kort schiet, het moet leuk blijven!
xx

Wasted Wishes said...

I adore this outfit!!! Perfect dress.

Ais said...

love love love the jacket and the shoes!! ik vind je stijl juist in positieve zin veranderd, en je haar zo prachtig wit, heb je nooit dat het wat geliger wordt? Heb ik ik altijd als ik het weer geverfd heb is het na een aantal weken een stuk geler..

Liset said...

Nice outfit! Ik vind je blog nog steeds hartstikke leuk, bekijk hem vaak! Heb ook geen problemen met zelfontspanner foto's.

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

Ive been thinking about buying a necklace like that all week!! Can't believe you have one the same! Love the shoes!!!

Christina said...

I think you should go in the direction that you want to go. After all, it's your blog, and there's something to be said for keeping your sense of self.
I've really liked your blog for the couple months that I've been following it, and I know I'll keep reading no matter which direction you decide to take! :)

Little Lost Treasures said...

I'm in love with your shoes! they are soo pretty!

Emilie said...

I adore your outfit! Awesome leather jacket, lovely dress!
And I adore your Claire's bow!
You look so pretty ;)
xxx


Emilie from http://whatshappeninginmyfashionworld.blogspot.com/

Zwolsche Diva said...

Hey!
Ik vind helemaal niet dat je blog minder leuk is oid..
En zelfontspanner foto's maken me ook weinig uit.

Stijl hoort toch juist met iemand mee te groeien en veranderen? Is dat niet het hele punt aan stijl, dat het persoonlijk is en onderhevig aan jouw gedachten en ontwikkelingen?

Waar ik het wel mee eens ben is dat je blog langzaam laadt.. Het kan mijn internet verbinding zijn, maar ik krijg zó vaak foutmeldingen op je foto's, terwijl ik juist benieuwd ben wat je nu weer voor moois bedacht hebt..

Dat is het enige wat voor mij verbeterd zou mogen worden. Maar hey, mijn blog valt ook wel eens stil!
En je hebt in je eentje mijn hele kledingstijl helpen veranderen, haha!

Liefs!

Anonymous said...

Ik ben het helemaal met aisling eens, ik vind ook dat je stijl nog leuker is dan eerst. Ik vind dit echt een mooie combinatie!

Dodo said...

Fotos blijven op 1 pc bij mij (de sloomste ofc) wat hangen. VOlgends mij upload je ze best groot en dat + een hele pagina vol betekend dat hij langer duurt alles goed te laden. Je kan je berichten per pagina wat minder maken en/of je fotos wat kleiner maken.
Em qua stijl/sfeer: iedereen verandert wel maar persoonlijk zie ik het niet zo. Nogsteeds een leuke, aparte stijl. Plus dat jij dingen hebt die veel mensen nogsteeds aantrekken (humor, eerlijkheid, een kast vol geniale schoenen die iedereen zou willen hebben etc).
Om mijn comment nog langer te maken, je fotos zijn nogsteeds erg goed. Ik zie veel meer mensen die de camera van zich afhouden of in de spiegen flitsen :P

En leuk jurkje!

Anonymous said...

Normaal ben ik niet zo van bruin maar je schoenen zijn echt awesome! En dat jurkje is onwijs lief. Het is goed dat je je nu kleed voor jezelf, ik vind je blog/stijl nog steeds leuk. Ik check je blog bijna iedere dag ;)

Fashion Nicotine said...

Leuk hoor!

Marlein said...

LOL this outfit made me smile a little as I have the exact same dress, the same shoes in black and a phone necklace that looks very much like the one you have! haha so it's obvious that I love this outfit :) I especially have a warm place in my heart for the shoes, the ones I have are probably my favorite shoes I own :):)

As for your blog...I wouldn't stress about it, just post when you feel like it and have time to do it. I like your outfits very much, it's nothing to worry about! Blogging should be fun for you, if it ends up getting to stressy for you then it might not be worth it ;)

Good luck with all the stuff going on in your life!

xxx

Imogen said...

I think your blog is amazing and you are doing very well with it so I don't think you need to worry about anything. I always ask my boyfriend to take my pictures too so I understand but I think yours are always very lovely. I really like your outfit in this post. The dress is beautiful and I often wonder how to make brown look good and you certainly have. I also love your necklace. I saw a similar necklace today and I almost bought it. I will probably buy it sometime.

daisychain said...

I love that dress

kwinst said...

Erg leuk jurkje heb je aan!

Stéphanie said...

Lovely !

Anonymous said...

I really like the dress and the boots :).

Taylor Sterling said...

darling! I love the whole thing!

bloo90fashion said...

you look awesome;)

xoxo.
bloo.

Unknown said...

Looove all!!

FASHIONITA said...

Ik zou je geen zorgem maken je blog is hartstikke leuk! En het is jou blog dus jouw stijl en wij komen hier op jouw blog omdat we jou en jouw stijl leuk vinden ;) En dit is een van de weinige keren dat ik een combinatie leuk vind met bruin erin. Bruin is zo moeilijk om het in een combinatie te laten slagen. Maar de hele outfit werkt perfect ;)

love your style !

Unknown said...

Haha dat is idd een goede optie om te dragen met kerst, dat zal ik eens goed onthouden ;)...wat leuk zo die strik in je haar echt schattig.
xx

http://www.adreamworldwherefashionexist.blogspot.com

Catherine said...

The shoes are amazing, amazing, amazing, amazing!!

-Catherine

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Love the dress and bow. So cute!

Mariël said...

Heeel leuk, zo zou ik het ook kunnen dragen.

Tessa said...

ik vind dat jurkje echt superleuk! en je hebt het ook heel mooi gecombineerd ^^
x

Sadie's Wardrobe said...

That jacket works so brilliantly with the dress! And I love your shoes :)

I think your photos are lovely, even with self timer!

xxx

Mo said...

yes they are slow to download, but it's always worth the wait ;-) don't be too hard on yourself !

Phyllis said...

you shoes are so cute!! i just found your blog and love your style. stick with what you love -- it's your blog after all! and yea, self timer is hard =/ your photos still look great though!

Unlikely You said...

I like your ankle boots. Have you tried eyeliner?

Anonymous said...

I like your dress !!