Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Still on vacation

Not sure if I still like it on vacation. Wait. Something just happend between me and Tom (moms boyfriend) and now I really want to go home. Not going to tell what happend or with who, because that person probably will read it. Great, it's my own personal blog and I can't even write my feelings off. Can't reach boyfriend while I really really need him right now, had a fight yesterday evening with 3 adults because they can't understand me (I think they don't even want to understand me and every thing that I say is wrong) and I'm constantly feeling alone and like I'm the fifth weel on the wagon. The only person who understands me is my mom. Fucking vacation. Can't stop crying and feeling alone. After today I only have to be here one whole day and I'll be going home this friday. Can't wait...

P.S.
Two things to look forward to. I'll be seeing my dad friday and saturday we're going to eat sushi and we're going to Harry Potter 6! That's how my vacation should be. I'm going to stay at my dads for about 2 weeks! That is going to be a lovely time, even though my dad and I aren't the easiest persons to live with. Can't help it that I'm so much alike him...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wat er ook is gebeurd veel sterkte! Ik hoop dat je er mee om kan gaan! Krop je gevoelens niet op ;)

Maria Confer said...

I'm so sorry you're having a rough time. I'm 28 and my parents still don't always understand me. And it still drives me crazy.

I hope you have a wonderful time with your dad!

heleen said...

Hmm, klinkt echt stom. Ruzie op vakantie is nooit aangenaam, maar als je er met niemand over kan praten... Kus, en sterkte voor die laatste dag nog door te komen!

Anonymous said...

Echt niet leuk voor je dat je vakantie zo eindigt.. hopelijk valt het morgen iets mee..
Sterkte en probeer je gedachten op de leuke dingen te focussen!

Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said...

haha, dat herken ik wel. maar echt rot voor je dat je vakantie zo afloopt. sterkte!
xx

DaisyChain said...

Hang in there chica,
if you need to let it all out, feel free to e-mail me x

Malicious said...

Hey Sam! Ik vind het echt echt erg voor je! Hopelijk kunnen we je binnekort troosten bij Fashion Victems, maar die is btw openbaar gemaakt door monique van girlscene omdta ze dat belachelijk vond, naja er zijn eigelijk geen newbies bij.. :)

Veel plezier met je vader, ik ga vrijdag op vakantie!

xx maaike / Ambitious

Anonymous said...

ZEURKOUS geniet gwn van je vakantie!
normaal vind k je blog echt geweldig..
maare de laatste tijd kom je een beetje over als een verwend-nest

jennifer jacobs said...

Jammer dat je vakantie zo moet eindigen. Maar gelukkig ga je morgen weer naar je eigen home sweet home. Veel plezier bij je pa die 2 weken!


xo

Sam said...

Most of you thank you all so much for the sweet reactions :) They're all so sweet. But everything was okay at the end!

@ Anoniem
Je weet niet wat er gebeurt is of ik hoe me erbij voelde. En geloof me, het was heel erg kut. Er viel voor mij niks te genieten op bepaalde momenten. Ja, dan moet je je best doen en dat deed ik ook. En ik vind het erg jammer dat je me een verwend nest noemt, want ik weet niet eens waarom en je kent me niet eens persoonlijk.