Friday, October 3, 2008

Bad hair week

My hair sucks this week. I washed it about 4 times and it still isn't good. This is absolutely very annoying haha. Almost every day I had a ponytail. Except for today, hoping I can do something about it. But my vintage dresses arrived today! All five! They're incredibly cute. Today I wore the red one, with the new black slouchy boots. Too bad that my tights were so cold!

My mom and I were alone tonight, so today we ate finally sushi! The sushi restaurant was open. So I was really glad. But this day was good, even though I had a bad hair day haha.












Dress, vintage
Cardigan, Gsus
Real pearlnecklace, gift
Little necklace, gift
Tights, Jambelle
Boots, Vanillia
Dog, Odie

7 comments:

renéesturme. said...

Haha, heb jij 'm dus gekocht ;) Ik had de jurk ook aangehad voor een shoot, maar hebben we maar op een ander model gedaan. Het is inderdaad niet 'slouzy', maar 'slouchy'.

Sam said...

Haha jep, ik heb een kleine verslaving aan de Ilovevintage site haha. En bedankt! Soms heb ik zo m´n momenten dat ik even niet meer weet hoe ik iets moet schrijven haha.

Cammila said...

The pearls transform the whole outfit! An excellent choice. Almost as cute as the thought of you having quality sushi time with your mom! :)

Anonymous said...

The red dress is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Wow, prachtige outfit! Hoe oud was je maandag geworden, als nog gefeliciteerd! xx Rebecca

Sam said...

@ Camilla
Thank you! And yes, it is rather cute that I have quality sushi time with mom, he? Haha.

@Nadine
Thank you so much!

@Rebecca
Dankje! En ik ben 17 geworden. Gosh, ik word oud haha.

Anonymous said...

Loovely dress!