Sunday, June 15, 2008

Very Cherry

Here are the two dresses who were made smaller. And now they're perfect! I think they are one of the most beautiful dresses I have... At least, that's my opinion. And they're almost one of a kind. There are a S, M and L of them and that's it. Is it weird that I'm proud because of that? I mean they're so beautiful and there aren't much of them. There are a few actually and one is mine and I'm so happe because of that haha. Okay, now I really have to stop rattle haha. I've made pictures of the dresses with a camera which is almost empty, so the quality of the pictures isn't really good.


On the trimmings are little oranges. They're so cute!
Dress from Very Cherry



The buttons are little white roses.
This dress is from Cherry Sue

2 comments:

Wendy said...

The black and white dress is so sweet.

Anonymous said...

I love the last one!